The sun is shining hot on your head and don’t know how to keep yourself cool. Rushina Munshaw-Ghildiyal, food writer, consultant and stylist with Godrej Nature’s Basket shares a couple of thirst quencher recipes.
Makes: 10 servings
Prep: 10 mins
• 2 cups ice cubes
• 8 kiwis, coarsely chopped, plus 1 kiwi, sliced, for garnish
• 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
• 1 cup sugar
Method Using a blender, mix the ice cubes, kiwis, lemon juice, sugar and 2 cups water until smooth. Pour into glasses; garnish with the kiwi slices.
• 1 ounce of fresh lime juice
• 3 ounces of fresh strawberries
• 2 teaspoons of sugar (or more if the strawberries are tart)
• Cracked ice
• Fill your blender with the cracked ice. Add the lime juice, strawberries and sugar and blend until completely smooth.
• If the mixture is too thick, add a little water.
• When you’re finished, pour the drink into a chilled glass and garnish it with a fresh strawberry
For more log on to: http://rushinamunshawghildiyal.blogspot.in/